3 Days Classic Jordan
THIS PROGRAM CAN BE COMBINED AS A POST TOUR WITH OUR 9 DAYS WALK IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS TOUR
DAY 1 Sunday
Tel Aviv or Jerusalem / Sheikh Hussein Bridge* / Jerash / Amman
Drive from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem to the Sheikh Hussein border crossing for procedures to enter Jordan. Proceed to Jerash - city of the Decapolis, located about 45km north of Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilad. Visit the ancient Roman city with colonnaded streets, the baths and the hill of the top Temple etc. Drive to Amman for a panoramic city tour of the Jordanian capital.
Overnight in Amman.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 2 Monday
Amman / Petra
After early breakfast, leave the hotel and travel south on the road to Wadi Musa, the modern village of Petra. Walk, or ride on horseback, to the "Siq" (canyon) and then on foot into Petra, known as "Sela Edom" or red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from the 3rd century B.C. to 2nd Century A.D. Visit the most interesting monuments such as the Treasury, El Khazneh (a tomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar, (Al Madhbah) - from this point you can view the whole of the rock city, then back to Wadi Musa village.
Overnight in Petra.
(Breakfast & Dinner)
DAY 3 Tuesday
Petra / Madaba / Mount Nebo / Allenby Bridge* / Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
Drive to Madaba to see the ancient mosaic map of the Holy Land and ruins of historical sites.
Continue about 10kms. to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Dead Sea. Visit the remains of the Byzantine church with a mosaic floor. Drive to the border and onwards to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
- Transfer to and from the Border
- Tours as per the Itineraries
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- 1 night in Amman
- 1 night in Petra
- Breakfast Daily
- 2 Dinners
- 3 touring days in a Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach as per itinerary
- Professional licensed English speaking guide
- All transport and entrance fees to the sites visited as per itinerary
Not Included Services
- Border taxes to be paid locally aprox USD $55.00
- Jordan Visa needs to be arranged prior to arrival at the Jordanian consulate of your home country price aprox US$70.00 this is only applicable if you are planing to stay more than 4 Days, other wise it is done on site.
- Meals not mention on this itinerary
*Child min age - 6 years old